The 2021 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC21) — sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation — is about keeping people safe. With all the uncertainty surrounding the future of the COVID-19 pandemic, the BWC will host OSC21 totally online March 10 – 11, 2021. The virtual event offers plenty of online learning sessions and a digital expo, allowing you to learn remotely and chat virtually with presenters and exhibitors. As always, attendance is FREE, and registration for the virtual event opens in December.
Who should attend?
Individuals with an interest in occupational safety and health, wellness, rehabilitation, and workers’ compensation are encouraged to attend.
- Learn to improve safety management programs and best practices.
- View the newest workforce safety products and services.
- Chat with business representatives, safety pros, and workers’ compensation specialists.
- Connect with exhibitors to discuss cost-saving solutions.
- Keep your workers healthy and productive
Important note: The new March 10 – 11 dates are a change from the original dates of March 31 – April 2 that the BWC announced earlier this year. Look for updates on social media using #OSC21. Mark your calendar and join the BWC online! March 10-11, 2021.
For more information about all the Ohio BWC’s training opportunities, visit the BWC’s Learning Center at: BWC Learning Center Login